美华管理传播网,中国经济管理大学,工商管理MBA专业资源库(29年)

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1989|回复: 2

【酒店管理】中餐服务英语(常用句子)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-5-31 02:31:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中餐服务英语(常用句子)
A. Booking 预订
1.Good moring,…Restaurant.May I help?
早上好,餐厅,我能为您做点什么呢?
2.We open at 8:00 am.
我们上午8:00开始营业。
3.For what time,sir/madam?
请问您要订什么时间,先生/女士?
4.For how many people?
多少人?
5.May I have your name,please?
能告诉我您的姓名吗?
6.Under what name is this booking nade,please?
请问要用谁的名字做这个预订?
7.Would you spell it for me,please?(Spelling please?)
请问是怎么拼写的?
8.May I repeat:a table for ……at…… this afternoon/evening for Mr./Mrs. ……
请允许我重复一遍:是先生/女士预订位,今天下午/晚上点钟,对吗?
9.I’d like to remind you that we keep reservations for only 15minutes after the reserved time.Thank you,sir/madam.
我想提醒您,如果超过您的预订时间,我们最多只能把您的座位保
15分钟。谢谢您,先生/夫人。
10.I’m afraid we’re fully booked at that time,but we can give you a table at…
恐怕那个时间我们的餐位已经订满了,不过我们在点钟可以为您安排一张桌子。
11.I’m sorry,we can’t guarantee,but we’ll do our best.I hope you will understand sir/madam.
对不起,先生/夫人,我们不能保证,但我们会尽力的,希望您能理解。
12.We give priority to guests staying in our hotel.
我们对酒店的住客是优先提供服务的。
13.Would you please pay a deposit of 500 yusn,sir/madam?
请您先付500元的订金,好吗,先生/夫人?
B.Seating Guests 带位
1. Good morning,sir/madam.table for2?
早上好,先生/夫人,请问是两位吗?
2.Have you nade a reservation,(Do you have a reservation,) sir/madam?
您有预订吗,先生/夫人?
3.Can I have the name,please?...Oh,yes,Mr. Smith.your table is ready.This way,please.
请问您叫什么名字?啊,是的,史密斯先生,您的桌子已经准备好了,请这边走。
4.Would you like a table near the window?(Would you prefer to sit by the window?)
您愿意坐在窗边吗?
5.Is this table all right?(How about this table?)
这张桌子可以吗?
6.Would you like a high chair for the baby?
您要一张婴儿椅子吗?
7.I’m sorry,but there’s no table available right now.Woild you mind waiting a while?
对不起,现在暂时没有餐位,您能稍等一会儿吗?
8.We are rather full this evening,I’m afraid.We can only seat you in about twenty minutes or so.I’m really sorry,sir/madam.
对不起,我们今晚的餐位已经坐满了,恐怕您要等20分钟左右才会有座位。真的非常对不起,先生/夫人。
9.Please wait a while.I will try to arrange it for you.
请稍等一会儿,我会尽量为您安排的。
10.We’ll have you seeated as soon as we get a free table.
一有餐位腾出来我们就会叫您。
11.We can seat 3 of you right away.But if all of your party prefer to sit together,it will take a few more minutes.
我们现在马上可以给你们中的3位安排餐位,但是如果你们要坐在一起,就要等多几分钟。
12. Sir and madam,sorry to have kept you waiting.We have a table for you now.Please come this way.
先生,女士,对不起让你们久等了,现在餐台准备好了,请往这边走。
13.We can seat your party now.
我们可以给你们安排座位了。
14.Excuse me,sir/madam.Here’s a cover for your coat(sweater).May I slip it on for you?
先生/夫人,这是用来盖着您的西装(毛衣/衣服)的布套,我可以为您套上它,好吗?
C.Taking Orders 点菜
1.Here is the menu,sir/madam.
先生/夫人,给您菜谱。
2.Do you use chopsticks,sir/madam?(would you like to use chopsticks?)
先生/夫人,您是否用筷子?
3. I’ll get you a knife and fork..
我马上给您取一付刀叉。
4. What kind of tea would you like,sir/madam?
先生/夫人,您要什么茶?
5. What would you like to drink before ordering?
点菜前你想喝点什么饮料吗?
6.What drink would you like to begin with?(Would you like a drink before your meal?)
您在餐前想喝点什么?
7.How about an appetizer first?
您餐前来点小食,好吗?
8.Would you like to order now?
您想现在点菜吗?
9.Can/May I take your order now?
我可以为您点菜吗?
10.What are you going to have?
您想吃什么?
11.We have Cantonese,Sichuan,and Shanghai food.
我们有粤菜,川菜和上海菜。
12.Cantonese food is light,tender and fresh.Sichuan food is spicy and hot.Shanghai food is a bit oily.
粤菜口味清淡,以鲜嫩而出名;川菜香辣;上海菜则有点油。
13.Shanghai food is heavier and sweeter than Cantonese food,but the the vegetables and meat are more tender.It usually takes a? litte longer to prepare.
与粤菜相比,上海菜更甜,口味重,但它的蔬菜和肉都更加嫩一点。上海菜做起来需要更多一点的时间。
14.Roast Suckling Pig is the most famous dish in our restaurant(the specialty of our restaurant).Do you want to try it?
烤乳猪是我们餐厅最有名的(是我们餐厅的特色菜),想尝尝它吗?
15.Roast Suckling Pig is a famous Cantonese specislty.It’s tasty.I’m sure you’ll like it.
烤乳猪是粤菜中的一道名菜,很好吃,您肯定喜欢它。
16.Why not try our spring roll?It’s delicious.
为什么不试一下春卷呢,它很好吃。
17.Would you like to have steamed dumplings stuffed with shrimps?They’re juicy.They’re a traditional Cantonese snack.
您要蒸虾饺吗?它比较多汁的,是广东传统的点心之一。
18.Today’s special is…… Would you like to try it?
今天的特别推荐菜式是您想试一试吗?
19.How about some fish?
您要不要吃鱼呢?
20.The madam fish costs 12 yuan per 50 grams.
桂鱼每5012元。
21.The red grouper weighs 550 grams.
红斑鱼有550克重。
22.What about vegetables?
想要什么蔬菜呢?
23.Sorry,it’s not available right now.It’s off(out of)season.
对不起,现在没有这种菜,不合时令。
24.Sorryit’s sold out.May I recommend something else to you?
对不起,这种菜已卖完了,我给您介绍其他的,好吗?
25.I’m sorry.We have run out of it,but we do have…available.Would you like to try some instead?
对不起,这种菜已卖完了,不过我们有您要不要试一下?
26.What soup would you prrfer?
您想要什么汤呢?
27.What would you like to follow?(And to follow?)
还有其他的呢?(还要点什么吗?)
28.Would you care to have a drink?
您要喝点什么吗?
29.What kind of drink would you like to have?
您要什么样的饮料?
30.Which brand of beer would you prefer?
您喜欢什么样牌子的啤酒?
31.Would you like a glass of wine to go with your meal?
您要喝一杯酒吗?
32.We have an excellent choice of wines.Why not try some local wine like Maotai?I think it is very good with your chichken.
我们有很好的酒供选择。您可以试一下中国的酒,像茅台酒,配合您点的鸡就最合适了。
33.I think Maaotai is worth try .It is very popular among the Chinese people.
茅台酒很值得试一试,是中国人很喜欢的酒。
34.Would you like to have some dessert or fruits after your meal?
您要一些餐后甜点或水果吗?
35.For dessert,we have… Which do you prefer?
我们的甜点有您喜欢哪一种?
36.Thank you,sir.Will that be all?
谢谢您,先生。就这些吗?
37.Will there be anything else,sir?
还要不要别的呢?先生。
38.I’ll bring your food right away.
我会马上给您上菜的。
39.I’ll be back with your order in a little while.It won’t be too long.
过一会儿就给您上菜,不会太久。
40.Your order will be ready in a few minutes.
几分钟就可以了。
41.Room Service from our restaurant costs 30% more than the price on the menu.
在我们餐厅点菜送餐,要按菜牌上的价格加收百分之三十。
D.Serving at Table 餐桌服务
1.Your beer,sir.Please enjoy your drink.
您的啤酒,先生,请慢用。
2.The soup,sir.
您的汤,先生。
3.Here you are,sir.All your dishes are served now.Please enjoy your meal.
给,先生,您点的菜都上来了。请慢用。
4.Do you want this dish served in separate portions?
需要棒你们分菜吗?
5.I’m afraid this dish takes quite a while (about 20 minutes) to prepare. Would you mind waiting a bit longer?
做这个菜需要的时间长一些(大约20分钟),您可否再等几分钟?
6.Here is your meal, sir/madam. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
这是您的菜。先生/夫人,对不起让您久等。
7.Sorry, sir/madam. Would you like it cooked a little more?
对不起,先生/夫人,您这个菜是想要再煮熟一点吗?
8.Sorry, I got it wrong. (There must be some mistake.)I’ll change it right away. Would you please wait a moment?
对不起,我搞错了(肯定是弄错了),我马上给您换,请您稍等一会。
9.Thank you for telling us, sir. I’ll talk to the chef about it and ask him to change it for you.
谢谢您能告诉我们,先生。我会告诉厨师给您另做。
10.Sorry, sir. I’ll return it to the chef and ask him to prepare another one for you.
对不起,先生,我马上收回让厨师另做一个。
11.Would you like something else while waiting? That would you be on the house, of course, (Would you like to try something else? With our compliments, of course.)
您在等的时候想吃点别的吗?当然是免费的。(您想尝尝别的吗?
当然是免费的。)
12.I’m sorry about this, but I’m sure everything will be all right next time you come.
请原谅,我保证您下次光临时一切都会好的。
13.I do hope you’ll accept our apologies, sir.
希望您能接受我们的歉意,先生。
14.I’m sorry. I don’t quite understand. I’ll get the manager.
对不起,我不太明白,我这就去找经理来。
15.If you wait a moment, I’ll ask our manager to come and deal with your request.
如果您能等一会儿的话,我会叫经理来处理。
16.Would you like to have one more beer?
您想要多一杯啤酒吗?
17.May I take the plate away?
我可以把碟子拿走吗?
18.May I clean the table and bring you your dessert now?
我可以收拾台面的东西并给您上甜点吗?
19.Would you like these to go (to take away/as take-out)?
需要帮您打包吗?
20.Is everything to your satisfaction?(Is everything all right?)
请问一切都满意吗?
E. End of Meal 餐后
1.Would you like to have the bill now?
您现在要账单吗?
2.Here is your bill, sir/madam. Please check it.
这是您的账单,先生/夫人,请核对一下。
3.One moment, sir/madam. I’ll check for you right away.
请稍等,先生/夫人。我马上帮您查一下。
4.I’m awfully sorry, sir/madam. I’ll have the cashier correct it for you.
真对不起,先生/夫人,我马上叫收款员改正。
5.Together or separately?
要一张单还是分单?
6.Will you have separate checks, sir/madam?…How much do you want to pay for each person?
您要分单吗?您愿意每人付多少?
7.Would you like to change it to your room bill?
您要把费用计入您的房帐吗?
8.May I see your hotel passport, please?
可以看一下您的房卡吗?
9.May I have your signature here, please?
请在这里签名。
10.I’ll need your signature and room number, please?
请在这签名和写上房间号码。
11.May I have your room key, please? I need it to check with the computer.
请出示您的房匙来核对电脑。
12.What kind of card/credit card are you holding, sir/madam?
您用哪种信用卡,先生/夫人?
Yes, we accept Master card.
是的,我们接受万事达卡。
13.I’m sorry. We don’t accept personal checks/foreign currencies. It’s our hotel’s policy.
对不起我们不接受私人支票/外币,这是酒店的规定。
14.Here’s your change/credit card, and thank you, sir/madam, I hope to serve you again. Thank you for coming.
先生/夫人,这是找给您的钱/您的信用卡,谢谢您。希望能再次为您服务,谢谢您的光临。
15.Goodbye, and have a nice day.
再见,祝您今天过得愉快。
16.Have a pleasant evening.
祝您今晚过得愉快。
17.Have a please weekend.
祝您周末过得愉快。
18.We don’t accept tips, but thank you just the same.
我们不接受小费,谢谢您。
19.That won’t be necessary, sir/madam. But thank you all the same.
不用了,先生/夫人,谢谢您。
20.The restrooms are outside the restaurant to the left (right) of the entrance.
洗手间在餐厅外面,出门口转左(右)。
F. What the guest could say or ask 客人可能提到或问到的事
1.How late are you open?
请问你们的营业时间到几点?
2.I’m Johnson. I reserved for 3 persons.
我姓Johnson,我订了张三人用餐的台。
3.Is this table free?
请问这张台有人吗?
4.Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位置吗?
5.I’m not quite ready to order.
我还没准备好点什么菜。
6.I want to order later.
我想过一会再点菜。
7.I haven’t decided yet. (I haven’t made up my mind yet.) What would you suggest (recommend)?
我还没做决定,你有什么建议?
8.I’ll have what you suggest.
就点你所推荐的菜吧。
9.Straight away, please.
请马上拿来。
10.I don’t have much time. What’s fast? (What can you serve fast?)
我赶时间,什么菜最快?
11.We are in a hurry. Can you rush the order?
我们要赶时间,你能快点上菜吗?
12.I want to order a small meal.
我只想吃一点东西。
13.I’d like to have a light meal. (I’d like something light.)
我想吃清淡的东西。
14.I don’t want much to eat.
我不想吃太多东西。
15.I’d like to have something special.
我想吃点有特色的东西。
16.I’d like to have some local food.
我想吃点本地口味的东西。
17.What’s the specialty of your restaurant?
你们餐厅的特色菜是什么?
18.Please tell me your most popular dish.
请告诉我你们最受欢迎的招牌菜。
19.Do you have vegetarian dishes?
请问你们有素菜吗?
20.I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
我不能吃含油脂(盐,糖)的食物。
21.Do you have any wine list?
有本地的葡萄酒吗?
22.May I see the wine list?
请把酒水单给我看好吗?
23.I’ll have a shot of the rocks.
我要一杯威士忌酒。
24.I’ll have a Scotch on the rocks.
我要一杯苏格兰威士忌加冰块。
25.A martini,extra dry, please.
请给我来杯超干马丁尼酒。
26.A Tom Collins, please.
来一杯汤姆柯林斯酒。
27.Do you have something soft?
你们有什么软饮料?
28.Bring me a fork instead of a spoon.
请帮我把汤匙换成叉子
29.Would you explain what this is?
这种事什么菜?
30.What’s in the combination platter?
拼盘内是什么菜?
31.How many dumplings are there in one portion?
一份虾饺里有多少个?
32.I want to order the same food as the table across from me.
我想点跟对面桌同样的菜。
33.Can you make it mild?
能煮软一点吗?
34.That should do it.
这样应该够了。
35.We’d like some soup to begin with.
我们想先喝汤。
36.It smells good.
好喝。
37.I’d like to add another order. Will you show me the menu again, please?
我要加点东西,请再把菜单给我好吗?
38.I think I’ll have another order of dessert.
我想再点个甜点。
39.You must have mistaken the order. This isn’t mine.
你一定把我点的菜弄错了,这不是我点的。
40.This is not what I asked for.
不是我点的,
41.My order hasn’t come yet. Why is it so late?
我点的菜还没有来。为什么那么慢?
42.This tastes strange.
这味道很怪。
43.Oh, that’s strong.
哦,太浓了。
44.The soup is too salty.
汤太咸了。
45.This is quite raw.
这个没有煮熟。
46.I’ve spilt my orange juice over here. Would you wipe it up for me
我的橙汁溅出来了,请帮我擦干净。
47.Would you empty the ashtray, please
请你倒一下烟灰缸,好吗?
48.I dropped a spoon.
我的汤匙掉了。
49.I’ll take them out.
我把它们打包。
50.Could I take away the left-over?
剩下的才可以打包吗?
51.The food here is excellent.
这里的菜很好。
52.Excellent. Now I’m convinced that Chinese food is indeed No 1.
非常好。现在我信服了,中国菜确实是天下第一。
53.Dose the bill include the service charge?
这账单包括服务费吗?
54.Do we pay you or the cashier
我们付给你还是去收银台付?
55.I’ll take care of the bill.
我来付账。
56.Let me pay my share.
我们各付各的。
57.I don’t think the bill is right. Can you put it right?
我认为账单不对,可以更正吗?
58.Keep the change.
不必找零钱了。
59.Do you take credit cards?
你们收信用卡吗?
60.Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你们接受旅行支票吗?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-11-15 17:24:36 | 显示全部楼层
这也要回复吗

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-11-21 15:48:19 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

社区首页|美华管理传播网|中国经济管理大学|美华管理人才学校|MBA工商管理专业教学资源库|美华管理咨询|北京管理培训|天津管理培训|上海管理培训|深圳管理培训|浙江管理培训|广东管理培训|新疆管理培训|内蒙古管理培训|青海管理培训|广西管理培训|西藏管理培训|吉林管理培训|沈阳管理培训|辽宁管理培训|河北管理培训|山东管理培训|安徽管理培训|福建管理培训|海南管理培训|贵州管理培训|四川管理培训|湖北管理培训|河南管理培训|安徽管理培训|江西管理培训|深圳管理培训|广州管理培训|珠海管理培训|香港管理培训|免费公益MBA培训|美华管理咨询|中国管理传播网|全国管理培训认证网|MBA职业经理培训|中国管理人才库|经理圈|Archiver|手机版|美华管理人才学校|学校新浪微博V|管理考证|MBA公益课堂|律师声明:知识产权保护声明| |网站地图

黑公网安备 23018302010102号

QQ

GMT+8, 2024-12-22 19:55 , Processed in 0.026612 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On. ICP备13013142号

Powered by Discuz! Templates yeei! © 2001-2010 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表