|
楼主 |
发表于 2007-9-7 01:50:55
|
显示全部楼层
客房服务与管理专业英语
(一) 基本服务用语
问候语
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)。
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普莱丝小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr. Brown ?
你今天好吗?布朗先生.。
5、I’m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)。
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
见到你真高兴,先生.。
8、Are you Mrs. Best?
你是贝丝特夫人吗?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name, sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。
11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.
怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。
12、you’re wanted on the phone, Captain Smith.
史密斯船长,有你的电话。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you, Mr. Baker ?
我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
请坐,小姐。
提供帮助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能为你作什么?
20、May I take your bag for you?
我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?
21、May I help you with your suitcase?
我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?
22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
23、Thank you very much.
非常感谢
24、Thanks for the trouble .
麻烦你了
25、It’s very kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
感谢语及应答
27、You’re welcome.
欢迎你
28、Not at all.
不用谢
29、That’s all right.
没关系
30、Don’t mention it.
别提了
31、It’s my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
表示欢迎
32、Welcome ,sir(madam).
欢迎光临,先生(小姐)
33、Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam).
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)
34、Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅
35、We’re glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿
36、I’m always at your service ,sir (madam).
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐).
道歉
37、I’m sorry, sir (madam).
对不起,先生(小姐).
38、I’m very sorry.
非常抱歉.
39、I’m sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了.
40、I’m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了.
41、I’m sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起让你久等.
42、Excuse me for interrupting you.
原谅我打挠你了.
43、I hope you’ll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我.
对道歉语的应答
44、It doesn’t mater.
没关系.
45、It’s nothing.
没什么.
46、Never mind.
别放在心上.
47、That’s nothing.
没什么.
48、Don’t bother about that.
别再想它.
49、Don’t worry about it.
别担心.
50、Don’t apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错.
(二) 客房服务常见用语
1.Housekeeping.May I come in?
我是客房的,可以进来吗?
2.When would you like me to do your room,sir?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
3.You can do it now if you like.
如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。
4.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。
5.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.
很抱歉您的水壶空了。
6.May I do the turn-down service for you now?
现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
7.Oh,thank you.But you see,we are having some friends over.
噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。
8.Could you come back in three hours?
你能不能过3小时再来整理?
9.Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.
当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。
10.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
请整理一下浴室好吗?
11.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.
我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。
12.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。
13.It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?
天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
14.Is there anything I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
15.I'm always at your service.
乐意效劳。
16.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?
对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?
17.The laundry man is here to collect it.
洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。
18.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。
19.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。
20.What if there is any laundry damage?
如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?
21.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.
如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。
22.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?
请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?
23.A valet will be up in a few minutes.
洗熨工马上就到。
24.Will the color run in the wash?
洗衣时会掉色吗?
25.We'll dry-clean the dress.
我们将干洗这条裙子。
26.We'll stitch it before washing.
我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。
27.When can I have my laundry back?
我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?
28.But would you like express service or same-day?
不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?
29.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。
30.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
31.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
32.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
33.I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
34.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
35.No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
36.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
37.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
38.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
39.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
40.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
41.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
42.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
43.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
44.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。
45.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.
我们会马上派人来修的。
46.What's the trouble?
哪儿坏啦?
47.The toilet doesn't flush.
抽水马桶不放水了。
48.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged.
让我看看。噢,堵住了。
49.The water tap drips all night long.
水龙头一整夜滴水。
50.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.
有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。
51.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
噢,电视机好像有些毛病。
52.The picture is wobbly.
图像不稳定。
53.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?
很遗憾,我可以看看吗?
54.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.
我去请维修部的电工来。
55.We can have it repaired.
我们能找人修理。
56.Please wait just a few minutes.
请稍等几分钟。
57.The TV set is not working well.
电视机有毛病了。
58.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning.
我明天一大早要去天津。
59.So I would like to request an early morning call.
因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
60.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
61.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.
但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。
62.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.
就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
63.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45?
那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗?
64.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning.
好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。
65.Will you do me a favor, Miss?
小姐,能帮个忙吗?
66.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.
不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。
67.Would you like a morning call?
您要叫醒服务吗?
68.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.
我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。
69.At what time do you want me to call you up,sir?
您要我什么时候叫醒您?
70.At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
请在明早6点钟。
71.By phone.I don't want to disturb my neighbors.
电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
72.Just a moment (a minute),please.
请稍等一下。
73.I'm sorry to disturb you. May I clean the room, sir?
对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
74.Please clean it when I am out
我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
75.May I change the water of the thermos now?
我现在可以换水吗?
76.Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon. Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
77.Well, we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
78.By the way, is there any mail for me?
顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
79.No. If there is, I'll give it to you in time.
没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
80.Why did you come in without my permission?
你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
81.It's my negligence. I beg your pardon.
我疏忽了,请你原谅。
82.I come and make the bed. Shall I do it now or later?
我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
83.Here's your clean laundry. You'd better check it.
衣服洗好了,请您过目。
84.Have you lost anything today, sir?
先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
85.Yes, a wallet. I'm looking for it now.
丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
86.What is there in the wallet?
皮夹子里有些什么?
87.My daughter's photo and some money.
有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
88.Look, is this wallet yours?
看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
89.I want to borrow China Daily of these days.
我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
90.Please get some copies of China Pictorial for me.
请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
91.Please bring some chairs for me.
请拿几把椅子来。
92.Please get me some soap.
卫生间的肥皂要添了。
93.The slippers are worn out. Change them for me, please.
拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
94.Get a hot-water bottle, please.
请拿一只热水瓶给我。
95.I feel a bit cold when I sleep. Please get me a blanket.
我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
96.I need another pillow.
我需要加一只枕头。
97.All right, I'll get it for you right away.
好的,我就去拿。
98.Just a moment, I'll do it right now.
请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
(三)客房英语词汇
standard room SR 标准客房
double room DR 大床房
twin room TR 两个单人床房
single room SR 单人房
suite room 套间
connecting room 联通房
lake-view room 湖景房
garden-view room 园景房
hill-view room 山景房
sea-view room 海景房
harbor-view room 港景房
street-view 街景房
corner room 角房
inside room 内景房
outside room 外景房
executive Housekeeper 行政管家
floor Supervisor 楼层领班
room Attendant 客房服务员
visitor 访客
VIP(very important person) 重要人物
bill 账单
satisfaction 满意
service 服务
tourist 游客
tourist industry 旅游业
value 价值
full house 客满
hotel 旅馆
housekeeping 管家部
curtain 窗帘
clothes—hanger 衣架
pillow 枕头
pillow case 枕袋
quilt 被子
blanket 毛毯
extra bed 加床
hard mattress 硬床垫
soft mattress 软床垫
laundry list 洗衣单
laundry bag 洗衣袋
sewing kit 针线包
towel 毛巾
shampoo 洗发水
conditioner 护发素
toothbrush 牙刷
toothpaste 牙膏
soap 香皂
tissues 面巾纸
toilet paper 卫生纸
comb 梳子
bath tub 浴缸
bath towel 浴巾
face towel 小方巾
bath mat 地巾
shower cap 浴帽
bath robe 浴袍
hairdryer 吹风机
tap 水龙头
coffee table 茶几
bed-head 床头
electric kettle 电热水壶
slippers 拖鞋
folder 文具盒
writing paper 信纸
envelope 信封
wardrobe 衣柜
mirror 镜子
vanity/dressing table 梳妆台
drawer 抽屉
bed cover 床罩
sheet 床单
luggage 行李
do not disturb 请勿打扰
light bulb 电灯泡
breakfast card 早餐卡
ashtray 烟灰缸
matches 火柴
tea 茶
coffee 咖啡
shoes board 鞋拔子
iron 熨斗
ironing board 熨衣板
floor lamp 落地灯
table light 台灯
adapter 插头
extension code 接线板
transformer 变压器
chair 椅子
trolley 工作车
mineral water 矿泉水
door knob 门把手
nuts 果仁
switch board 控制板
safety box 保险箱
bedside table 床头柜
door bell 门铃
living room 客厅
king size bed 双人床
TV remote control 电视遥控器
rubbish bin 垃圾桶
flash light 手电筒
key hole 取电器
wall lamp 壁灯
bed room 卧室
twin beds 单人床
data line 数据线
peep hole 门镜猫眼
lamp shade 灯杆
quilt cover 被罩
no smoking card 请勿吸烟卡
bed skirting 床裙
fax form 传真纸
scissors 剪刀
shoe basket 鞋筐
door stopper 门堵
ceiling 天花板
toilet bowl 马桶
alarm clock 闹钟
wall picture 挂画
ball pen 圆珠笔
shoe shine mitt/paper 擦鞋布
razor /shaver 剃须刀
candy bottle 糖果盅
safety chain 安全链
bathroom scale 体重秤
tray 托盘
telephone 电话
mini bar 小酒吧
cotton ball 棉球
shower head 喷头
tissue paper box 面布纸盒
note pad 便签
door handle 门把手
sanitary bag 卫生袋
coaster 杯垫
air-conditioner 空调
refrigerator 冰箱
plant 植物
rubber mat 防滑垫
hook 挂衣钩
vase 花瓶
shower cap 浴帽
shower curtains 浴帘
wash Basin 面盆
bed pad 白拍
bed head board 床头板
shopping bag 购物袋
sheer curtain 纱帘
key insert 取电器
lock 门锁
sill 窗台
pot 冷水壶
soap dish 皂碟
clothes brush 衣刷
towel rail 毛巾架
wall paper 墙纸
arm chair 扶手椅
cup 茶杯
mug 口杯 |
|